Bailhache Solicitors

Child arrangements


If you have children, their care will undoubtedly be your first priority.

• Where will they live and with whom?
• How often might they see the absent parent?
• Can conditions be imposed upon contact ("access")?
• How much child support should be paid?
• Does the Child Support Agency have to be involved?

 We can advise you on all issues regarding private child care law, residence, contact and child support.



          Head of Department                                   Contact Us